Like any arts organization, Choregus Productions depends on volunteers for critical support throughout the year. Do you want to help make Choregus Productions a success? Not sure how to get involved? We are actively looking for volunteers to help with a wide variety of roles. No matter how much of a time commitment you are able to make, we can use your help. Experience the power of service and appreciate the impact that performing arts can make on community.
- Administrative Assistance – Providing clerical help to various projects in the Choregus office. Daytime work.
- Archive Assistance – Do you love scrapbooking? Choregus has an accumulated archive of programs and clippings that need organization. Daytime work.
- Bus Wranglers – Assist with the unloading and loading of busses at educational performances. Help ensure the safety of children and direct them to the theater where they will be greeted by ushers. Daytime work.
- Reception Committee – Assist with the planning and hosting of receptions to welcome visiting artist to Tulsa and providing an opportunity for Tulsans to meet world-class performers.
- Green Room – Help provide hospitality for visiting artists during the time they are in the theater for rehearsals and performances. Meet caterers and assist with setting up meals and refreshments. Day and evening work.
- Special Events Committee – Assist with the planning and execution of our annual Season Opening Reception and Legends Dinner.